Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sun Kissed

The weather has been particularly warm the past few weeks here in San Clemente. Definitely not the February weather that i am used to! Since i have been unable to enjoy it as much as i would like, (juggling work and my schooling has not left me much free time) to make up for it i have been doing what i like to call "online window shopping" for new bathing suits. My new favorite swimwear brand that i was lucky enough to discover a few months back, is the line by Tori Praver.

Tori Praver, a maui native, is a super model turned fashion designer. Tori has graced the covers of numerous magazines, ads, and campaigns, including the ever popular Sports Illustrated. Last year she decided to tackle her childhood dream, launching her first ever swimwear line. Not only are her pieces effortlessly gorgeous, but as well as Tori herself who models her suits in her new 2011 look book. Below are some of my favorites from the line!



How cute are those high waisted floral print bottoms? I die.
I'm hoping to get my hands on the light blue and pink suit for summer!

View her full lookbook here : SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment