Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Even castles made of sand fall in the sea, eventually

Life has been so crazy and hectic lately i have hardly had any time to even stop and catch my breath! Everything is changing and i'm still trying to decipher if it is for the better or worse. I'm hoping for the best and trying to keep my head held high. I know god is only giving me these tasks because he knows i can handle them. But sometimes i want to shout "Why do you trust me so much?!". I know it's all part of this crazy plan, but i wish someone told me it was going to be this hard! 
As silly as it is to say, i'm not even sure if i want to grow up just yet. (Even more than i am now haha). There are some days when i think back to when i was younger and everything was so careless and free. If only everything could still be that easy!

Okay, enough with my ranting. I hope everyone is having an amazing week and hopefully an amazing weekend as well! I am so excited to say that i spent my money on something useful and finally ordered myself a camera! I am hoping to pick it up this friday morning before i will be heading out to Palm Springs with my family for the weekend. Even though it is pricey, i think it will be well worth it :)
Here is a picture of the camera i chose!
Canon Esos Rebel XSi or Canon 450D
Can't wait to share all the pictures i will be taking with it!
Have a great night :) 
xoRachael

No comments:

Post a Comment