Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tortoise.

A few months back, I stumbled upon this gorgeous watch by Michael Kors. I have a love for everything tortoise, and i was dying over how classically beautiful it was. Since i had at the time recently purchased a Juicy Couture watch for myself, i decided it best to not throw down the $250 bucks for it. So when i came across this very similar piece at Nordstrom while shopping last weekend in San Fran, i had to have it!
While it has it's differences, (mainly that it is of course not made as well as the Kors) i loved that it was not only tortoise like i had wanted, but that it had rhinestones. I'm a sucker for anything that sparkles. But the best part about this little watch was it's price tag. It cost me only $18 dollars, such a steal! 


What do you think you would have done, save or splurge?
xoRachael

No comments:

Post a Comment