Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nasty.

There are no words to express how much i love NastyGal. Not only do they carry the most amazing selection of new and vintage pieces, but also funky/unique jewelry and of course, incredible shoes. (code: lots and lots of Jeffrey Campbell). I think it's safe to say i am obsessed.

Here are a few outfits from their lookbook that you can swoon over too:



 I am dying over those lace thigh-highs and the floral print dress!
 Want them. Need them. Gotta have them.

Shop these looks here.
xoxo,
Rachael

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the outfits, LOVE the photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! It made my day!
    You're amazing!
    Following you!
    Hope you follow me too!
    http://cutenerdglasses.blogspot.com/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! i will definitely follow you too!
    I hope you have a great day :)
    xoxo,
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete